- The DPS8M Development Team offers mailing lists for discussing the simulator.
- These mailing lists are hosted courtesy of SourceForge, a brand of Slashdot Media.
- All mailing list posts are archived by the hosting provider and other third-parties.
- Once a message has been posted it is practically impossible for us to remove it.
- Please consider all posted content, including email addresses, as public information.
|dps8m-users||For simulator users|
|dps8m-developers||For simulator developers|
- The DPS8M Development Team uses a Slack workspace for chat and collaboration.
- The Slack workspace is hosted courtesty of Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
- All messages are archived by Slack Technologies, LLC a Salesforce company.
- Public messages are archived by the DPS8M Development Team and available on request.
- Please consider all posted content, including files and images, as public information.
- All participants must agree to abide by Slack’s Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
|#main||General community discussion|
|#dps8||DPS8M simulator discussion|
|#dps8‑doc||DPS8M simulator documentation|
- The following RSS/Atom feeds provide updates about the simulator and related topics.
|DPS8M||Notifications of all DPS8M Development Team project activity|
|Releases||Notifications of new DPS8M simulator releases|
|Issues||Notifications of all DPS8M issue tracking activity|
|Multics||Recent changes to the Multics Development Wiki|
|Multicians||Recent changes to the Multicians.org website|